FHA home loans are very affordable and easier to qualify for.
The Federal Housing Administration Loan (FHA) to assist borrowers who may need a low down payment and flexible mortgage guidelines. The FHA loan is a great product that helps many people refinance or become homeowners.
- Low down payment required – This can be a gift; contact a FHA Lending expert for details.
- Under the FHA streamline program, current FHA loan borrowers can refinance with no appraisal.
- The seller can contribute to borrower’s closing costs.
- It is easy and anyone can APPLY.
FHA Loan Requirements:
To qualify for an FHA home loan, you’ll need to meet these requirements:
- A 3.5 percent down payment if your credit score is 580 or higher
- A 10 percent down payment if your credit score is 500-579
- A debt-to-income ratio of 50% or less
- Documented, steady employment and income
- You’ll live in the home as your primary residence
- You have not had a foreclosure in the last three years
- These FHA loan requirements are a lot more lenient than other mortgages.
Overall, these guidelines make it possible to buy a house with FHA even if you don’t have a super high credit score or a ton of money saved up.
Our Lending Experts can help.
Let us help you see how an FHA Loan can help you get into that new house. Our qualified and knowledgable experts can assist you with your home loan questions. Complete the simple contact form and one of our FHA experts will contact you quickly and promptly.